Thursday, November 17, 2011

Waffle Wonderment

Watcha got in the toaster daddy? Look at that! There's waffles in there!




They're gonna pop up any second! I can't wait! Any SECOND!



Ah Ha! YES!
Ha ha ha, that was so awesome! They popped up all by themselves!




YES! We did it!




This is the coolest thing EVER! They're all done!






Oh man, this bite over here looks like the biggest one! So AWESOME!


NOM NOM NOM NOM!




Just a fun reminder to find joy in the simple things of life. Stop stressing about all the stuff that doesn't make you happy and start enjoying the fun people and little things that make you smile!



6 comments:

  1. When growing up you really aren't that aware of these little delights of life around you. I'm busy studying and in the weekends i'm just beeing lazy and grumpy sometimes. I love little Taloopy and how those kids show us their happiness for just, in our eyes, simple things. This is a nice little reminder and I hope I can set the important things aside and enjoy life more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The UNimportant things I meant, ofcourse. That's what you get when a Dutch girl tries to speak English at her best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle is SO adorable! You guys never fail to make my bad night good! Thank you! <3
    And Also, I love that you guys decided to make this blog, it's much easier for you guys to read our comments, and there is NO hate! You guys are amazing parents, no matter what the "trolls" say! :) Jinger is definitely one of my role models! :)
    Happy Holidays!
    Your friend from Western Pennsylvania,
    lyss. <3

    ReplyDelete