Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Celebrations!

Baking with my boys is a yearly holiday tradition! We LOVE to get in the kitchen and whip up something super yummy! Luke thought it was so manly to hold on to the BOSH mixer while it was turning our cookie dough! .....I just love him!...and Luke too. ;)

I think in every picture we take Luke has some freaky look on his face, Gage looks overly excited and kyle is just plain adorable! They are my little buddies and they're growing to be such wonderful people.

Right at this moment Kyle was saying "look at the cookies, they go round n round n round...its looks yummy"....he's speaking SO well it almost feels like I don't have a baby anymore....but his snuggles and kisses say otherwise! :)





The one thing I wanted for Christmas this year was to see everyone around me happy and healthy! ...and I got my wish! I am so blessed to have a family that I can love and adore, and even on those crazy days I can look at them and feel blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Your family is adorable! Hope you have an awesome 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap, that was my Christmas wish too and it was granted 1000 fold! Your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete