Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Buster!

5 things I love about my 5yr old!
1. He's got a great smile, and even better laugh that infects all around him.
2. His desire for adventure and fun.

3. He's always ready for a good time and easy to be around


4. He is sweet as pie, and hardly ever gives me trouble.




5. His kisses and hugs he offers to me multiple times day.
Buster is such an awesome boy! I'm so glad he'll be a lifelong friend for me and Olin. We love him very much, and we're so excited for the things he'll do this year. He loves school and does well. He can fully navigate Nickjr.com and his leapster without a lick of help. I love you Buster!




3 comments:

  1. He is definatly a keeper. Happy Birthday Gage. Connor turned 6 on Saturday. We love Birthdays, it gives the Parkinson's another excuse to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Gabe is five already? You definately have adorable, sweet, and not to mention dang cute boys! I love watching them in primary, they are really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I just tried voting for Kyle on your poll and it's not working so count an extra 50 votes for Kyle!

    ReplyDelete