Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fun Fun Fun

Olin's brother brought his family up this last weekend, so we went on a little sledding trip for a couple hours Saturday. The hill was perfect for the boys to sled then climb easily. Here's Kronk getting ready to go.
Scout even liked sledding, and she also likes to eat snow...she did that for along time right when we got there, then she started going down with Shawna and having a good time.

Doober was so nice! He brought up Gickos sled multiple times while we were there. He's a great cousin.


This is Gickos rolling down the hill, he was being pretty silly, but he had a fun time.



Gickos got his game face on! He was pretty serious some of the time, but he loves to sled, and he was the last one who was ready to leave.




I think this is a funny picture! Damon and Shawna are loads of fun, and on this run they hit the jump train style.





4 comments:

  1. That was really a fun day! We loved watching everyone having so much fun sledding. Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a better mom than me. I'm too lazy to bundle my kids up and take them outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Jinger. Looks like you guys had fun sledding! What a good mom! Just thought I'd let you know we went private with our blog but I don't have an e-mail address for you to invite you to read ours so let me know what it is and I will send you a blog invite. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pictures. Pretty colores and the Children are the future of World!
    Congratulations,
    GOD BLESS

    ReplyDelete