Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random things...nothing else to blog sorry!

1. Olin is my one and only
2. I love to stay active
3. I plan on going on a goat pack camp trip with my friend this summer
4. I love the feeling of being able to run across the park and not feel winded
5. During the summer I do something fun with my kids nearly everyday that's out of the house
6. I need to find winter hobbies besides baking goodies and eating them
7. Recently found out I'm not much of a house animal person
8. I've only been to Canada and Mexico, and a few of the western states
9. I would like to visit Norway, Sweden, New Zealand and Ireland
10. I've only been on an airplane once- on our honeymoon we went from SLC to Vegas
11. I love my chaco sandals
12. Spending time with all of my boys makes me really happy
13. I love to plan, and have plans for my plans...I also make plans to make plans.
14. I write more lists then anyone I know - not including Dallas
15. When it comes to money I'm a little uptight...or some might say WAY uptight
16. I love water sports of any kind
17. I didn't know my favorite color til I was 23
18. I've got a license to do hair, but don't really use it, just keep paying the money to keep it current.
19. I'm half way done with my 4 year degree...but I have no idea what that degree will be in
20. I hate clutter
21. My dream day would be waking up without an alarm or kids at my bedside, going four wheeling on the sand dunes, picnic for lunch on a mountain side, and end the day with an exciting kayaking run, then out for dinner at a nice restaurant...and my kids with us the whole day.
22. My dream job - having a profitable online business
23. I'm working towards a stress free, debt free, maintenance free life
24. What makes me happiest - Olin
25. What part of life is the most fun - my boys

3 comments:

  1. I love that you plan to make plans. That you make plans for you plans. Me too! It gets a little out of control, but I love to do it. Glad I'm not alone. You crack me up, Jing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when yo write these lists, do they actually get done, or do you find yourself writing them over and over again. I make my grocery list at least three times. My handwritng has to look nice. And because my dad owned a grocery store, the list is catorgized by isles at walmart.
    You guys should come to Sea World with us. It can be our 2nd plane ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So talking to you- and reading this post made my day. The list one really cracked me up. How's the profitable blog thing coming? You're so great.

    ReplyDelete