Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Top 5 "why I haven't been blogging" Count Down


#5. My wonderful little camera was dropped in the sand and now doesn't work. It will take pictures but the 8 mega pixel wonder is giving me photos like the one displayed above. I don't have the receipt so taking it back is out of the question, too bad since this wonderful little device is only 10 months old.
#4. My computer has been acting up, to load a page on the Internet took....oh about a life time.
#3. I've been spending lots of hours preparing for the winter months. Cleaning up the yard, canning, building a fence, building new strawberries beds, and all sorts of physically exhausting activities.
#2. Any extra time I've had has been dedicated to growing this thing inside me (interpretation: sleeping, eating and doing all things lazy)...which I will be finding out what it is Oct 9th at 4pm....yes you can all call, or check back, it will be posted.
And the #1 reason why I haven't been blogging......
I just haven't felt like it!

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel with the #1 reason. When I get on the computer to write something, all I can think is blah. I guess I haven't had too many exciting things going on. So do you know what you're having??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lame excuses!!! When are we going to go to the park?

    ReplyDelete
  3. JINGER!! Here is a reason to start blogging more often; you even have a fan across the ocean! ME! I was never able to leave comments, but I have been a fan of your blog for a while... So keep me updated!
    Congratulations with your pregnancy, I hope you are feeling well.
    If you feel like it, come check out my brand new blog;
    http://rosanna-usa.blogspot.com/
    Love, Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I guess those are good reasons. So we just bought a house in St.Anthony so we will have to have some good play days since are kids are like days apart. :)

    ReplyDelete