Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Paddle Paddle Paddle

Buster and Gickos are becoming little kayak lovers, they don't share the love affair that I do, but they are liking it more this year....so I have hope.
Out on a long run with the ladies. We have about 10 ladies with kayaks, and it's really fun when we get a large group for a relaxed run.
Yvonne is taking pictures of me in my kayak, this is my first year with my own, so it's memorable.
Me putting my own spin on the sweet picture Shawna has of rock climbing...the only thing that would be better is if I had a sweet pair of chacos to add dimension and character to the photo...hint hint Carl! :)
Have I mentioned that I LOVE kayaking?

8 comments:

  1. That does look like a relaxing way to enjoy your summer. And your boys are freakin' adorable!!! This week is pretty crazy for me but we'd love to go to the park next week sometime. Let's call Ashley too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up. I don't think I have ever ridden in a kyak. I think I would tip it over instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Carl...chacos would add great character and dimension to this photograph!
    Looks like fun! miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jinger! Hey, I haven't checked your blog in forever and was thinking, "man, I need to see how she is doing. I bet she's pregnant or something." congrats! That is exciting. I was catching up on your blog and with all the kyaking, camping, playing outside, paint balling, etc you are kinda making me want to move to Idaho with all the outdoorsy things. Don't tell my husband though, we'd be packed up and in the car by this afternoon! It's good to see you so active and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo Jing, I need more of you. Your blog is so fun. Its always exciting logging on to your blog to see what you've been up to. Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great posting!!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I just found you. I love looking at everyone's blogs. I have one too. Check it out www.koylefamdamily.blogspot.com
    Your life sounds like to much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl- I tagged you so check my blog.

    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete