Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'M BACK!! ...aren't you excited??

Hey! It looks like I'm going to start blogging again!...I know...I just made your whole day, huh?...It's okay, just admit that you love to read my blog and you've been so disappointed you could only see my ugly face on video, and my deep dark thoughts haven't been in writing.
What brought me back? Well, I really miss being in touch with my friends, and using my shining personality and love of writing (which I do very poorly) to entertain and inspire the 3 people who actually read this.I miss being able to have a space of my very own where I feel safe to write whatever comes to mind. I love to take pictures too, and have them in a safe spot.



This picture of Taloopidoo is ADORABLE! I really captures his BIG personality that is squished in that little body! When we were getting our pictures taken and he realized he was in front of the camera, his personality magnified like crazy, and he had the photographer laughing out loud while she was trying to take the picture. He's such a loveable little person, and in so many ways he's one of those little people that makes having another look really good.....


Gickos can't take anything seriously....can ya tell?? His sitting there making all sorts of crazy faces and do exactly what he wants. Oh, and he won't allow me to do his hair anymore, so it always looks extra "awesome"...just ask HIM.
Buster on the other hand, takes pictures with ease. He is so photogenic, and loves taking still shots....this is probably a bias opinion because I think he is a b e a utiful person....I know he looks just like me huh?! ;)
These three little people have my heart walking on the outside of my body everyday. I'm honored to be there mother...and they usually feel this when they're shoveling doggy doo doo in the back yard! :)
Love you all!

19 comments:

  1. Love that you are back blogging! Love the pictures! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to see you back! Not that I don't enjoy your hilarious videos... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures - and the wiring is just fine. :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gickos looks just like my little brother, all puffy and red. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the most beautiful family, and i am so thankful that you post your life on Youtube. I know it must be hard but it teaches people like me what a real family should be like, especially because i come from a family which is as dysfunctional as you can get. So yeah thank you. I wish you all the happiness in the world :) Samar Mandour, 18, UK xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Jinger, you have a beautiful and precious little family! I appreciate all the videos you post on youtube, and always enjoy them. They always bring a smile into my life! LOVE the pictures of the boys, and you writing is GREAT:) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha
    to be honest, Buster does look alot like you. In one of the videos he made some face, that you've made sometimes too, and it was all like "wow". haha.
    and the other two look more like Carl :)

    LOVE your family and your vlogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your family seems just amazing!! I watch your daily vlogs as well and I always have a smile on my face when I am watching them! Your kids are just the cutest!! I love your little Taloopidoo's laugh, he's soo adorable!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, nice to read what you will see on YOUTUBE. Greetings from Polish:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love watching your family and your vlogs guys. i am a huge fan and proud member of the phamdamnation! i think I had told Carl this before on twitter, but its families like yours that made going over to iraq and fighting a war worth it. you are great parents, with great kids:) if you feel like it you could check out my blog on here, its about my point of view, my struggle with PTSD after coming back from war:) you can check it out if you like:) again, i am a huge fan of you guys!!!! thank you for bring a smile to my face!

    Jim Tully

    www.thoughtsfromasoldier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your children are adorable :) I have an 8 year old and a 3 year old ( boys) and they make me laugh so much!!! They say the funniest things :). Life would be really dull without my boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi
    love the look of your blog

    Im a blogger and have been for many years now
    I also now watch several vlogs including yours

    LOVE the photos of your boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your family is amazing. I did what you said about dieting and im doing pretty good. Thanks for motivating me

    ReplyDelete
  14. I read you whole blog.
    Great the see the old pictures of you and the kids

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your beautiful family on YouTube. I've been watching your videos since early this year and will always look forward to the next.

    You and Carl have done an awesome job raising the kids. If I have children of my own, I hope they are as well behaved and joyful as yours.

    Please continue to Vlog and Blog. Your family is too creative and loving to be overlooked by families who could benefit from your good cheer.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope my future family will be as great as yours!Such an inspiration. God Bless xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jinger, I'm 15, and I love watching your youtube videos, I look up to you like your my mom. If I'm every upset I just go straight to the PhamDamily channel because you cheer me right up. So thanks for that :) Continue with your writing which isn't bad at all, and the awesome videos! God Bless, xoxo
    -lyss.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You guys are awesome, love watchin your videos! This blog is a great idea it gives us a better an more personal look into your family the kids are awesome taloopis laugh can make anyones day. Keep up the great work your doin look forward to watching your videos everyday. Thanks, your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for sharing your blog with us! I love it!

    ReplyDelete