Sunday, August 7, 2011

Goals...I always set them.

Hey!
I just thought I would post a blurb on what my plans are. I love to set goals, and work towards them during the week. I feel like I achieve so much more when I set the bar high, it pushes me daily and keeps me focused on my long-term goals.
Goal #1:
I am going to workout Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of this week. That will be three days more than I worked out last week! :) I will be doing P90x in the mornings because Carl will be at the gym, and I can do that while the boys are sleeping.
Goal #2:
Blog for the first time at www.jingerrific.com I finally got the site to go live this weekend, and I will be putting a lot of work into that website this week. I want to share more intimate details about the things I want to accomplish and address any questions anyone has about different topics. This website will be more focused on women accomplishing great things besides their #1 responsibilities, and encouraging women to find fulfillment in their everyday life outside of being a wife and/or mother, student, employee, or anyone looking for some inspiration....including me! :) I want to establish a strong group of ladies that will encourage one another to be their own version of awesome!...whatever that may be.
Goal #3:
Find an extra special thing to do for Carl this week. He is my very best friend, and I want to let him know how much I love him. I don't know what it is yet, but I'll know when I see it or think of it. :)

Don't forget! YOU make your day awesome!...do not let negativity in!
What are your goals this week? Are you doing anything exciting before the summer is over??

9 comments:

  1. nice goals. I didn't work out this either. I feel so lazy. My goal is to go running 3x this week.

    School starts wednesday down here but "summer" heat lasts through october

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plan Jinger. Did you hear about the lady that took off from Cuba tonight in hopes of swimming the channel between there and the florida keys? Sixty hours non-stop and a hundred two miles. I thought of that when I read your blog tonight. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good goals! My goals are to live in the moment, go to the gym at least 4 times, and take my two kids fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. agh! I love ur blog Jinger, just finished reading all your entries :) I'm getting alot done within the next 3 weeks! Finally finishing ollege, then moving back to my hometown to be with my love :) and also starting a new career which I'm so looking forward too!!! Keep it up and reach for the stars!!! U'll get therem cause ur amazing, and you have a wonderful family behind you to support you all the way!! :) Love you guys! I'll be reading the blog and watchin the vlogs!!! Yall are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing. You have a lot of decks with 3 children the strength to even do something for yourself. Me with my two boys sometimes lacks the strength already:) I have boys aged 5 and 2 years. I begin to set goals as a little get older;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goals for this week is to try to be a kinder person, to move more than sit still and to not eat so much sugar! Love you, your blog and your vlogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goal is not letting people get to me that don't matter. I always have a hard time with this, but I try harder and harder every day. The website is a good idea Jinger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love setting goals! What did you end up doing for Carl?

    ReplyDelete