Monday, March 2, 2009

Moving on

Well, we're pretty much all healed up. The boys are doing well, but Taloopidoo is still coughing, but he's doing okay.
We decided to sell our house, so that's what I'm doing today, getting it ready to show. We have a few couples interested, so we'll be showing it to them this week. Hope it all works out, this is always so stressful. The house we want is awesome though, so it's worth it. Good thing I feel good today and I have some motivation right!
Ahh, what would life be like without chaos?

4 comments:

  1. That's exciting. I hope your new house is in St. A. Sorry we havn't been over to see you yet. We have also had the yuck that is going around. I will call you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm glad the pitty party is over. I had one myself yesterday. Just felt pretty crappy. I'm so glad everyone is feeling better because we want to come visit this weekend. We'll probably come thursday. that is if everyone stays healthy on our end too. I'm soooo excited for you guys to move to a new place. You'll have to fill me in when we come. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no worries, our new home is in St. A. it's awesome, I hope it works out. There are a lot of things that need to fall into place, but I have high hopes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo...I'm glad you are all feeling better and hooray about the house. I will be rooting for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete