Monday, November 3, 2008

Underboy-Nacho duo







Buster and Gickos chose their costumes this year, and naturally they were so funny when they pulled those little capes and stretchy pants on.
Buster chose to be Underboy...well Underdog actually...but he explained he wasn't a dog...so naturally Underboy it was.
Gickos seemed to know what he wanted to be from the beginning, he loves Nacho, but he would not wear his mask...which was fine considering I spend like 3 days making his costume last year and he wouldn't even try it on. We had a great time this year, the boys were a blast, and I'll post Olin's costume soon.


5 comments:

  1. I bet they had an awesome time! They look so good in their costumes, such cute boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thos pictures! They are so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, awesome. how hilarious is that. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun to run into you today. I was just sitting here telling Kent about it and he thought it was funny. I didn't even see you there... good thing you aren't out to lunch like me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jinger, your family is so cute. It looks like you guys have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete