Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged in 8s

8 TV shows I watch:
The Office
Lost
Heroes
Private Practice
Greys Anatomy (kind of lost interest lately-no homo for me)
Prison Break
Jericho
Desperate Housewives (but only when I'm "desperate" for entertainment)
8 Things that happened to me Yesterday
Taught Gickos preschool
Got caught up in good conversation with Mandie and Yvonne
Received Gickos and Buster's Chacos in the mail (which are so cute - $14 on Amazon right now)
My visiting teachers came by
Looked over my food storage list
Prepared to order stuff online for emergency kits
Shopped for Christmas gifts online
Put the boys to bed a little early
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
Texas Roadhouse
Fongs
Wingers
Subway
Zeppes
Big Judds
Bajio Grill
Taco Time
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
Having the baby
Black Friday sales
Receiving Christmas cards
Making Christmas candy
The first snowman of the season
Thanksgiving (mostly having Damon's family here)
Spending our first Christmas at our own house
Wrapping gifts
8 Things on my wish list:
My hair blog all the sudden making 5k/mo
New mountain bike
Wet suit (one that would work well for Triathalons and kayaking)
Life vest for kayaking
Cross-Counrty skis
New running shoes
Plans for climbing the Grand Teton Mountain
Hips that would allow me to use all these things

2 comments:

  1. TV shows-Everybody loves Raymond
    CSI, NCIS, anything on HGTV, anything on DIY,Numbers,Dogs 101, Discovery Science
    Happened Yesterday-woke up always a good thing,canned your Christmas present, visited the chickens, helped you drypack,shopped at DI,took dinner to someone, ate dinner, watched TV
    Favorite to Eat- Taco Bell, Wendys, Applebees, Jonny Craignos,Sizzler, Jimmy Johns, home, my kids homes
    Looking forward too- my grandkids coming over, waking up tomorrow, my bed tonight,Christmas,the second coming,collecting eggs
    Wish List- Peace, Joy, my grandkids growing up well, my sons and their families being happy, that I'll make it to a good place in the hereafter.
    love ya Jinger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think It's great you're so active and still doing the things you love, even with 2 kids and one on the way. If you're ever in Gooding and want to go paintballing, give us a call.

    ReplyDelete