Thursday, July 24, 2008

Family Camp Trip cont...

The boys found lots of places to play, and to use their imagination.
They spent a lot of time fishing in the little stream behind our campground. This was Gickos first fish...this thought he was a big shot for sure.
After Gickos went to bed that night Olin took Buster out for a "secret fishing trip" and he finally caught his while wearing his PJs and slippers.They couldn't get enough of the fishing thing, which was nice for me, I went along some, but I got to relax a lot at the campsite. They had a great time with Dad.

4 comments:

  1. Your little boys are so darn cute! What a good daddy taking them fishing. Looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are adorable! I just want to pinch their little cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for Daddies! I especially love them when they give us a break! I am excited to hear about the February 25th due date- Whoo hoo! Hopefully we'll be seeing you in about a week !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jinger,
    I just found your blog! YEAH HUH I've never seen your husband before quite the stud.
    Cortney

    ReplyDelete