Monday, May 26, 2008

Long weekend (part 2)

We came home to a fun treat, Grandma and Grandpa purchased two little lambs, we have yet to name them, but that only gives you something to look forward to.
Sunday night we spent our time cleaning and preparing out paintball gear for a fun morning of friendly competition.
We played up by Moody Meadows, and I have to say, it's one of the best places I've been so far.
Again I was the only girl, but I kind if like it...well I like to hear the big tough guys curse "I just got taken by a chick". It feeds my ego or something.
After paint balling we took the boys to see a waterfall. They threw rocks and played, and Gickos kept asking - kayaking mom?

It was fun to spend a day with Dad, which sadly doesn't happen enough, but we're thankful and proud of all his hard work and recent accomplishments at work.

After a long afternoon nap, and little dinner, we went for one last adventure...ice cream. The perfect ending to a perfect weekend.

4 comments:

  1. your boys are soooo sweet. 'specially with ice-cream!

    paintballing? you never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok seriously, your boys are totally their mom and dad. CRAZY!!!! Looks like you were livin the weekend up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look pretty fierce in camo with your paintball gun! Your little boys will make great outdoorsmen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute boys!! I have not seen you in forever!! I actually had a scrapbook party in Rexburg with some of your family(Parkinsons)!! I said that they should have called you!!!

    ReplyDelete