Thursday, April 3, 2008

Brisk walk anyone




When I was changing the laundry this morning Gickos decided he wanted to go outside with the dog. He does this at least once a day, but he usually asks me, and he usually gets dressed first. I came upstairs and didn't see him and asked Buster "where is Gickos?" he said..."outside". We live on a quiet street, so i don't get too uptight about it, but when I say he didn't have clothes on...umm he got in a little trouble. And that's what made him so sad. He loves our little patch of grass, don't you?

7 comments:

  1. that's really funny he didn't put clothes on, maybe he thought from inside it looked really warm. Chloe already wants to go outside in her swimsuit and eat popsicles on the front step. sounds like kids are more ready for summer than we are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny!!! And I love the sad face in the last pic, all the fun ends when mom catches ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! At least he decided he needed some boots on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrr...I'm cold just looking at him! I did this as a little kid too, except there wasn't snow on the ground and I wasn't wearing undies...just my moms high heels and purse. I thought I'd get to know the neighbors better. LOL!

    We are living in Idaho Falls. Jordan(the hubby) works with his dad at their farm equipment dealership. Where do you live?

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH HILARIOUS! Luke is a true outdoorsman. What great pictures. You'll be having those around for a very long time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so funny, he's such a cute boy. Life would just be so boring without these kids around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute.. I have caught my kids doing the same thing!

    ReplyDelete