Monday, March 31, 2008

Itsy bitsy teeny weenie bikini body….to be.






Ok...I probably won't be able to wear a bikini, but it's always a motivating thought! I don't think the people at the river would like to see the lady with the stripy tummy haulin' two boys around. I seriously had a total of 20lbs I want to loose before my birthday, so I've been working really hard for a week and a half. I've lost about 6lbs, so ya know, not bad for less than two weeks. The Pilates and the Slim in 6 videos, that has really kicked the weightloss into high gear, I should be at my goal of 15% body fat by about June...that is if I can keep it up. Buster and Gickos are really working on their little surfer bodies, they come and do my videos with me...most of the time they think I look pretty silly and won't follow along. Anyway I'd love to hear about everyone's plan to get back in to the swimsuits.

6 comments:

  1. Jinger- love your backdrop! What a cute design! Where did you find it?? I've looked around and found a few cute designs from a couple of places, but nothing adorable like this! Way to go on your swimsuit plans! I have a cute pic of a bikini posted right now! That is extremely motivating! Nothing like the end of winter to get you going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pilates, I used to do it all the time, but after I had Chloe it was much harder to use my abs the way your supposed to (I guess that's what a c-section does to your muscles) good luck on keeping it up!! My goal for getting in a bikini..ha well maybe next summer I can work on that, cause nothing will make a pregnant belly smaller ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only swimsuit I am going to be wearing for a few more months is the big pink maternity suit I have. :) So, the swimsuit isn't the most motivating thing for me.

    I love the picture with the boys lifting weights. Too cute! Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jinger!
    I saw the comment you left on Ashley's blog & came to steal a peek! Your family is so darling! I cannot believe how big your boys are, I remember holding Gage while you would go tanning! Come by my blog anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds fun! We're still in Rexburg. I'm going to link your blog to mine so I can check it, let's deffinitely stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Jing! You'll be looking fabulous and skinny in that kayak in no time! I need some motivation my way. No plans for a bikini here but I would like to get rid of this pastey body of mine. Give me some SUN!

    ReplyDelete