Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Snow Snow NO NO

Bad news...

it snowed this morning, and I was going to blog about my grassy patch...
(this picture was taken yesterday)


and now it's gone... I'm so sad, hopefully it will be back later today, but who knows. This winter is pretty crazy, last year around this time we came back to clean up our yard, we were living in Boise, ID and our house was on the market, and when we came back we watered the yard, mowed the grass, and trimmed all the trees. Pretty crazy cause we still have "FEET" of snow...like two feet (and that doesn't count the 6' piles)....and it's still coming down.
(this was taken this morning, I wanted to cry)

5 comments:

  1. yeah I hear ya, I wanted to go back to bed when I looked out the window, I'm so ready for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is when you hook the sled up to the 4 wheeler and go have some red-neck fun! Cheer up. The snow will melt soon. And then you can kick it in your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, you guys still have a LOT of snow! Ours is really almost gone completely. I was pretty ticked this morning when it was so wet. We had hail and snow. I want our lawn to dry out so bad so we can put up our trampoline this weekend. It's a tough call at this point.
    By the way, you can take that annoying word verification off that people have to do when they comment. Go into settings, then into 'comments' and towards the bottom of the list you can turn it off. It streamlines the comment process for everyone. My sister got after me about it today so I fixed mine. I didn't know it was even an option.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sucks. Im pumped for spring. even having a bit of a yard sale this weekend. come up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man... all things except this one make me want to come back to Rexburg. On the up side, you could try out your kayak as a really cool sled until the ice melts. :)

    ReplyDelete