Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The breakdown

HOW OLD IS Olin: 29...but only until October...hehe
WHO EATS MORE: Olin-unless it's Shepard's pie, me if it's chicken
WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU' FIRST: Olin, but then he took it back the next day! Then he took that back the next day...I know confusing right?!
WHO IS TALLER: Olin, just tall enough for tall shoes
WHO SINGS BETTER: Depends on who ur askin'. Probably Olin, he's never had a music lesson his life, and he plays everything better than me.
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY: ME, ME, ME...did I mention ME!
WHO DOES THE DISHES: Gickos likes to think he does
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: Olin, it's closest to the door, so he can protect me from all those bad guys.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS: He makes the money and I pay all the bills.
WHO MOWS THE LAWN: He would if I had a broken leg or if I'm moody and I give him "the look".
WHO COOKS DINNER: Me mostly, he will either tell me not to make anything if I don't feel like cooking, but he can make really yummy pasta when he wants to.
MORE STUBBORN: I would say Olin, but perhaps he has a different answer for this ???
KISSED WHO FIRST: Unlike most of these I've read, it was NOT a mutual lean...it was all me!
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: Blind date...we went four wheeling at the sand dunes!! Woo WOo whos letting that kind of a guy out of sight?
WHO PROPOSED: He did, but we were already engaged before I officially got the ring...it was the day we got our engagement pictures.
WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE: tough question...
WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS: Me, considering he only needs one...give me ten, and I want all of them to call me everyday to do something fun.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS: On which subject do I ask? I usually have the final say...he's a softy for these crushing blue eyes.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete