Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Gratitude Rock


My Gratitude Rock....



I carry this rock in my pocket everyday, it's beautiful and it's fits perfectly in my hand while my hand is in my pocket. You would probably never know it's there, but I do. Multiple times a day I put my hand in my pocket and my gratitude rock reminds me of everything good and wonderful in my life. My rock reminds me to have patience when I get frustrated with my boys, and to remember that what I do now is what they will remember always. My rock reminds me of all the commitments I have to my family and many other places. It reminds me that I can achieve whatever I decide to achieve, and that nothing is impossible. My rock keeps me focused on who I want to be, and keeps me thankful for how far I've come.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know this about you. :) How long have you had this rock?

    ReplyDelete