Saturday, February 23, 2008

Is it summer yet?...Nope, more snow this morning!

I was looking back through my pictures and came across this one, it made me miss the summer so badly. Buster loves to swim! We have a wonderful location here called the sandbar, it's got a lifeguard, a slide, and lots and lots of sand. This is our favorite place to spend the summer days...the few we have.
Kayaking is definitely on my list of things to do this summer...hopefully on a daily basis! There is a river that runs through the middle of our town, in fact this was taken on that portion of the river. You could see me from the main road...I love this town in the summer it's like I live in a dream.
Gickos loves to swing, this is one of his favorite things to do. Grandma and Granny both have swings, and he's ready for them.

1 comment: