Thursday, November 4, 2010

III'MMM BBBAACKK!

I'm sure you are all excited to know that I am coming back to the wonderful world of blogging. I can't seem to find motivation to write in a journal and keep it on my night stand gathering dust, and besides....who does that help? I hope you will enjoy both the pictures and the video content I intend to embed on this blog. Our boys are getting older and they are getting funnier, and I can't help but think that you all will get a kick out of shizzle that comes out of their mouth. Hope all is well with you! Leave your blog address in a comment and I'll add you to my list. I lost a huge list of my favorite bloggers when I changed my background before I took this break, so please, if you leave a comment...leave your blog address. Until tomorrow friends!

2 comments:

  1. I just love the picture of all your boys! You guys sure do make some cute kids. (You have my blog listed already so I'll forego leaving my address) :)

    ReplyDelete