Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Throwin' in the towel

Well, I think we're pretty tired of the house issue because Olin and I can't even talk about putting in back on the market, we're SO tired of messing with it. I think we'll do something, but the motivation is completely gone, so as for now, we're staying here, unpacking our boxes, and enjoying our very large windows. Our front yard is a mess, so I'm going to work on that when I can. I started working at Hair Razors salon, so I'm keeping busy with that. Carl has filled the requirements to get is Social Work license back, and he will be starting a job soon...I hope. Life continues to go on, and its funny because sometimes it doesn't feel like it should.
Over all things are good, it's SO nice to have Olin home, he's watching the kids on the days I work, and it's been very good for them to have Daddy home.
Taloopidoo and Daddy have become good friends the last couple weeks, going from working like 65-70 hours a week away from home to being a stay at home Dad has thrown some curve balls at Olin, but he's doing remarkably well, and I enjoy seeing him having fun with it....and the struggles that come with the fun....and I'm enjoying the break.

4 comments:

  1. I heard that it all fell through- I'm so sorry you guys. I know the stress of trying to move and all that and then having it just stopped can't be fun. I hope things continue to move forward well though. Lets plan a get together this month- I'm open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's Goin' on Jinger- Sounds Like there is some CRAZY stuff that has happened. Sorry to here that.. Hope it works out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about your house. Hopefully something will work out soon, but at least you have new windows right. I'm sorry I missed play group today. i I was really bummed but we will see you Sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are awesome. So glad you have your hubby around again and you get a bit of a break yourself. Can't wait to catch up in July!

    ReplyDelete