Monday, March 3, 2008


So many years ago....


20 years ago: I was four, and I was probably hanging out with my Mom and my little brother while the rest of my brothers and sisters were in school (that was before we homeschooled). I was friends with Amie, and she's the only person outside of my family that I can remember, and I remember playing with her a lot. She was my bff.
10 years ago: Sadie and I spent a lot of time together during this year, we had big dreams, and we usually chased the same guys...well we never admitted it, but it seemed like one of us was always stepping down for the other and we'd go back and forth all the time. I was getting ready to start my third year of horse showing, which I did very well. I think this was the year I showed Reba, and I won mostly first place a couple seconds and a third.

5 years ago: I had finished beauty school and I was working in a Salon, Olin and I had been married for 7 months, and we had just bought me a new honda 400 atv, that summer we spent 4 days a week on the sand dunes ripping it up.

1 year ago: We had just moved to Boise and Carl was getting ready to quit his last social work job with the state of idaho. We were starting our landscaping business, the conquer factor (online), and I was working at the YMCA, I also had just got my rock climbing certificate, so I could teach at the rock climbing wall.








6 months ago: Olin had just started a new job this was our 7th job change for 2007, and we were so relieved that he loves it. This is where he'll stay, he is doing really well even though it can be up and down. I was finishing up a wonderful summer with the boys where we kayaked, swam, and played in the sand most days. I officially proclaimed my position in the home as a housewife, and began the hard and wonderful road to debt reduction, wealth building, and personal improvement. This was a wonderful time for us, and since this month we have seen so many blessing poured out to us.


1 month ago: Not much has changed, we decided to stop preventing children (no we're not pregnant yet), and to finish our family.

Yesterday: We had a power outage for most of the day. We went to Nikki's for her birthday cake, and I got more information about my blog.

Today: Mandie D. had her baby so we're making some soup to take to her, and we're going to pick up a gift for her. Other than that...just workin' online.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! How long have you been married? You are crazy old. :) It was fun to see all the pictures and think about the good 'ol days. And, they were good. :)

    Regional dances... that was the highlight of life back in those days. Funny how that was sooo cool back then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete