Wednesday, March 19, 2008

All about my soul mate



How old is he? 29

When his is birthday? Oct 26th- When he was growing up his parents celebrated it on the 24th until he got his drivers license and they looked at his birth certificate...oops! But either way he still would have been haunted by the Halloween holiday.

What are his hobbies? MMA, sand dunes, four wheelers, our boys, hunting, and romancing me (which is my favorite of his hobbies...and actually he does this one the best, if you ask me).

Occupation: He's a salesman for a company located in Provo, they recently opened a location near us, so he moved from Motor Sports to the new job in September 2007.

Childhood Accomplishments: He began doing karate in Jr. high, and by the time he was 16 he was internationally ranked, and at the world tournament in California he placed 4th. He also started his first business at age 16 teaching karate, and running a dojo with his brother.

Olin also did a lot of Drama in high school, he played Macbeth a very difficult Shakespeare role.

My first impression of him: I was visiting a girlfriend that had recently returned home after being gone for 18 months, and Olin happened to be in her home ward, he was actually living in another city, but attending church in her town with his brother. I saw him walk in and I was instantly attracted to him. He was wearing a greenish suit that really accentuated his dark skin and hair. My friend happened to introduce me to him that day, but sadly he didn't remember me. But I could tell he was kind, and most of all humble.

My favorite attributes:

* His kind spirit, he doesn't have a mean bone in his body.

* He is always honest with me in every detail, we have such a close relationship, and a strong commitment because we can both speak to each other about anything.

* He is always thoughtful, he has taught me so much about love and showing kindness.

* He talks...he talks about everything, I always know what's going on at work, and with his friends. He will always talk to me about relationship issues, and we always get them worked out because of this attribute.

* He's a wonderful daddy, our kids adore him, he is gentle with his discipline, and he always does fun things with them before bed time.

* He's willing to help me. He will get up with kids in the night, do laundry, mow the lawn, and he is always willing to put everything aside if I need some time with him or alone.

....I'm only getting started, but I'll have to share more some other time. All you need to remember... is that I am so deeply in love with this guy.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! you have such a cute family! I'm living in Rexburg, we'll probably be around here for along time. It's good to see you on here, I'll have to start checking this more often. (where are you living?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete