Friday, February 15, 2008

My Nail Appointment

Olinselot got home late from work, so we just hung out here at home for Valentines Day. I often tell Olin how lucky he is that he married such a low-maintainable girl..."Olin, I'm the only girl on the earth that doesn't have a set "monthly" appointment for anything" of course that's not true, but as far as he knows it is...so shh! We started to joke around a bit, and I told him about an acrylic nail appointment I had tomorrow and a pedicure.
Olin's reply was....what ya buildin'? (I was like WHAT? With a very sour and scrunched up face) You have to pick up nails for a pedestal, oh you're applying an acrylic top? What's that for?
He knew those were the only kind of "nails" I'd ever pay money for....haha Olin, you're such a smart @$$...guess the jokes on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment